Welcome to Addison Elementary School 's Counseling Corner.

Ms. Weston (2nd-5th grade)
Mrs. Clarke (Kindergarten and 1st grade)

Monday, September 29, 2014

Welcome Back!

Greetings Gators! The Counseling department has been very busy to start off this new school year! It's hard to believe that September is coming to a close and October is almost here! October will be a very busy month here at Addison. We have CoGat Testing (Oct. 7-9), ITBS testing (Oct. 13-16), Conference Week (Oct. 20-24), and Red Ribbon Week! (Oct. 20-24). Please help your children prepare for their tests by making sure they have a good nights rest and providing them with a good breakfast the morning of testing.

In the month of October, the counselors will be conducting Red Ribbon Week lessons to all of the grades. We will be talking about healthy choice vs. unhealthy choices and teaching the children to SAY NO TO DRUGS!!

The Habit of the Month is:






Work First, Then Play
  • I am prepared and organized.
  • I set priorities and follow my plan.
  • I do the right thing without being asked.
  • I spend time on the most important things.
  • I say no to things I know I should not do.

No comments:

Post a Comment